The Trivia Hound


Welcome!

We are about to embark on the long journey of Hollywood History. Thanks to the wonders of the Wayback Machine, we'll be taking a trip through time. We'll start millions of years in the past and continue on into the distant future, stopping along to way to meet some familiar (and not-so-familiar) people from the fictional and nonfictional timelines.

I remembered to bring my camera, and I need your help in identifying the people we meet. Name the movie or show, actor, and/or character, and receive credit on the next question. The more the merrier; feel free to jump in and guess or even comment at any time. I'm not really keeping score; my goal is for this to be lighthearted fun.

Ready? fasten your seat belts and set the WayBack Machine for 66,198,412 B.C.E.




*All images are copyrights of someone other than me and are reproduced here under fair use. I am not charging anything or making any money off this site.
| posted by John, 12:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment