The Trivia Hound


92. October 25, 1415


Thanks DesiLinguist for answering #91!

"For he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. Be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition, and gentlemen in England now abed shall think themselves acursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks, that fought with us upon St. Crispin's day!"




Note: the hit couter is about to pass 4,000 unique visitors, yet I only have four companions on this journey who regularly speak out. I would just like to say that each of you is truly one in a thousand!

| posted by John, 12:03 PM

3 Comments:

I know that already silly! :-P

Nora
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM  
I think this one is Ian Holm and Kenneth Branagh in Henry V.
Blogger Jim, at 4:27 PM  
You're right, Jim! Kenneth Branaugh sure likes Shakespeare, doesn't he? Though I don't always like his versions of the plays, and I don't think he's always well-sutied to the parts he takes for himself!
Blogger John, at 8:18 PM  

Add a comment